Well I do have a bit to play with at this moment in time because obviously my FMP is based upon Graphic Design, So therefore I have a few idea's going through my head, For example: subliminal messages on poster's or to codes in a word search or on a news paper?
A good example of this is on the latest Indiana Jones film, where their are flying over the map/symbols that relate to the treasure map? I was thinking maybe perhaps because the FMP film is an adventure film that possibly being in a car one of the main characters could notice a poster/symbol/code on a tree or up on a wall or somehow engraved on the car mirror? That would interlink with Graphic Design and Typography but would also give a clue to where the graphics tablet could possibly be?
. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment