Im including these just for everyone to get an idea but also the ones that interested the most and particularly the songs can also make the graphics themselves if you look at the ones above you may get what im on about.
Classic.
Also with this ipod advert we could consider doing something like this for the film which would be quite cool just a thought. It's quirky, it's different and I think with the technology with we can make this possible.
Also with this ipod advert we could consider doing something like this for the film which would be quite cool just a thought. It's quirky, it's different and I think with the technology with we can make this possible.
This one was a little different and has some 3D aspects in here (3D loversss). I really liked the train part on this video. See what you all think...
Just a bit of help and inspiration.
Just a bit of help and inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment