Role Models Ending Title Sequence from blinkybillybo on Vimeo.
remember watching this a couple of weeks back, i like how the different graphics come in from different places on the screen, then merge together to make space for eacher persons picture and name. I feel that it is a good example of how simple shapes and colours can be used effectively, to make some nice, effective motion graphics. I can see that layers have been used for each shape, so they can appear and sissaper above eachother.
I also feel that this sort of ending/ credits, would fit our film quite well, if the colours and the shapes where changed appropriately, maybe shapes, and pictures that fit the characters profile?
This is the second one i have looked at, this is for the series on ITV called primeval, not sure on how this may have been done, whether it is done on 3D then taken into a motion graphics programme or all done in the motion graphics programme itself. I can see that the video has been layered appropriately on the glass. It would appear the that glass triangles in the background is a seperate layer to the ones above, therefore it is a video in teh background as the foreground changes.
this technique for oue film may also be used.
No comments:
Post a Comment