Monday, 12 April 2010

Filming 12th April

I apologize for the short notice, however, tomorrow morning, we are to meet in college, then make our way to Lucy's house to shoot scenes that are needed to be filmed there.

if Harry and/or Hannah could bring those white boards, that would be helpful, we also need the tattoo on the weird guy back, was that finished? if not i shall whip something together tonight, or if someone else wants to, post a comment on here and let me know.

scenes included:

3
5
6.1

and at a push, number 8

The people needed are as follows:

Craig
Harry
Ben
Mark

and Lucy if we get to scene 8

thank you

3 comments:

  1. hokey pokey XD
    would it be alright if i leave some art stuff out , since i'm knocking up some pieces for interview ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marks at the optitions tomorrow morning and wont be in till one-ish. And no i didnt do the tattoo design for reasons i will not discuss.
    I havent got a white board, but i have aload of rolls of paper i will bring in. If you wish to use it, you may, if not, ill leave it in college as it will probably come in handy for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I meant to tell you before, like han said, I have an opticians appointment tomorrow at 11:30, so i wont be in till 2pm or something I think.

    ReplyDelete